'A Little Book About The Runes' - A small hardback pocket guide on the Futhark runes by Björn Jonasson.
- A 59 page handy size guide in a new readable translation.
- The Futhark runes were used from around 800AD in Scandinavia and consist of 16 separate runes.
- The Younger Futhark runes post date the Elder Futhark, which have been in use from around 300AD.
- This little book explains the uses and origins of each rune.
- Comes complete with an old Norse runic verse to help you along.
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 17cm (4.5 x 6.7 inch).
- Weight: 164g (5.8oz).