Hand-Forged Replica Viking Arm Ring / Arm Band / Torc in Solid Bronze.
Viking arm rings signified a Viking warrior's right of passage and a symbol of manhood. They were worn either just above the elbow or just above the bicep and a Viking warrior's experience was signified by the amount of arm rings that he, or she wore. Many of our Viking arm rings are direct replicas of original Viking finds and others use designs from genuine Viking artefacts.
- 2 sizes available:
- Medium - 26cm (10.25 inch) internal circumference.
- Large - 28cm (11 inch) internal circumference.
- Thickness - 6mm (0.25 inch).
- Weight - 95 - 100g (3.5 - 3.5oz) approx.
- Hand-forged in the UK from 6mm thick bronze wire and can be stretched wider if required.